Dutchess Monarchs Lacrosse Girls’ Summer Camp!
Come experience the fastest game on two feet!
SESSION 1: Grades K-4 (Sept. 2021)
Monday, June 28 - Thursday, July 1
9:00 am – 10:30 am
Open to girls entering grades K through 4
SESSION 2: Grades 5-12 (Sept. 2021)
Monday, July 12 - Thursday, July 16
9:00 am – 11:00 am
Open to girls entering grades 5 through 12
Beginners and experienced players welcome!
Get ready for modified and high school lacrosse in the Mid-Hudson Valley!
Girls attending camp will learn fundamental lacrosse skills and concepts during a fun week of summer camp. There will be team building, contests, prizes, and demonstrations
throughout the week. Leading the camp will be Dutchess Monarchs director, Coach Dan Schmitt. Camp staff will also include additional DML coaches, current players and recent graduates. *We will adhere to any/all COVID-19 protocols at that time*
COACH DAN SCHMITT
- Co-Founder Dutchess Monarchs Lacrosse
- Northern Dutchess Girls Lacrosse Club Youth Coach/Director
- Head Coach Arlington High School girls lacrosse ‘12-‘17
- 2015 Section 1, Conference 1 Coach of the Year
- 2012 Poughkeepsie Journal Coach of the Year
- The Monarchs have helped send over 100 players to college lacrosse programs in our first 9 graduating classes!
- Monarchs coaches
- Current and former Monarchs players
- Current college lacrosse players
*Register by May 15th for a $25 discount!*
- Players must bring a girls lacrosse stick, goggles, and mouthguard, sneakers/cleats, and water/snack – players may need a mask
- All players will receive a camp reversible pinnie and other camp prizes!
- Girls should apply sunscreen prior to drop off
- Questions: please contact Dan Schmitt
- $10 Sibling discount!
- All players MUST be current US Lacrosse members
- Rain dates: Session 1-Friday, July 2nd & Session 2-Friday, July 17th
For Registration Information:
Visit us at http://dutchessmonarchslacrosse.usl.la/